Harissa Shrimp Tacos with Sweet Potato Fries and Feta. I say no more. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons harissa paste
1/2 pound of shrimp, tails removed
1 sweet potato, cut into matchsticks
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp kosher salt
1 cup arugula, loosely packed
1 cup shredded red cabbage, loosely packed
greek yogurt or hummus for spreading, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine harissa paste, 1 tbsp olive oil, shrimp, and 1/2 tsp salt until shrimp is coated. Transfer to a baking sheet. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Toss sweet potatoes, 2 tbsp olive oil, cumin, paprika, and 1/2 tsp salt until each sweet potato is coated. Spread the fries in an even layer on a baking sheet, using two if necessary. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender and crispy.
- In the last 5 minutes of the fries, add the marinated shrimp. Roast for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Warm tortillas over medium-high heat directly above the stove for about 30 seconds on each side or until it has some char.
- Spread hummus or greek yogurt to warm tortilla, if using. Add roasted sweet potato fries, topped with shrimp, arugula, shredded red cabbage, and crumbled feta.